Visitor counter

Monday, March 29, 2010

College Life!!


this is part of my college...that is the computer lab...it is one of the best places to hang out after class^^

Anyway, 1st day in college I thought I would be a very quiet person in college...but once I have new friends(Adrian Ng, Lian Shy, Dyian Chia, Eileen Low, Bryan Lee and Alan Chan) around, I started to communicate with them..Adrian,Dyian, Eileen and Lian Shy are in Business Administeration while Bryan is in Graphic Design..Alan is in Mass Communication..and all of them are older than me >< (except Bryan who is same age like me)..btw..I saw Lee Khai Siang in my college...he is studying Diploma in Multimedia...

2 comments:

SkitTy BooN said...

A relief.
Hmm, a computer lab? a computer is boring!! Only necessary you hang there for msn. haha, rather hang around with laptop is better :) privacy and confidential. LOL


Don't become mad after read my honest comment. :P

Sanzo Wei Jia 김현민™ said...

ahaha...not only that, last time can facebook..now cant..nvm then, we hack into college server~!!^^