As time fades slowly, I can still remember those schooling days when I always hang out with most of my friends..I still can remember hanging out with Chua Yumin, Danny Lim, Kar Shen, Izmeer, John Lee, Chun Ho and many more as a group and as friends during primary school days.
As time passes by and I started going secondary school, I started hanging out with Fang Xiong, Eumy, Bay Luen, Wen-Yang and the others from my class..when I advanced higher in secondary school, I also get to know Chin Yik, Kam Chew, Simon Cheah(p.s I knew him since primary 1^^), Khai Siang, Wee Lim, Addy Chion etc and we also formed another group too..but I also always hang out with Chun Ho and the others too..and not forgetting my other friends too! I always hang out with anyone I coincidently meet^^..
Not forgetting camp friends, I started going to camp when I was form 2 and I found a lot of new friends during camp..but every last day of the camp will usually be a very memorable day because for a year all of us are going to split up...Not forgetting my tuition friends too, I also hang out with them especially Dar Luen, Leong Jin, Yew Weng, Chan Sum, Jan Kye, Chze Wei, Weysyee, Tze Yuen, Li Zhen etc..
Now that I'm in college, I also found some new friends too like Adrian Ng, Dyian Chia, Eileen, Miko, Ying Yun, Dennis, Jun Sheng, Dickson, Zing, Li Chin, Chern Yang etc..and we formed a group during semester 1 which I can still remember is one of the biggest group in class..but during semester 2, all of us are forced to follow our course paths..so most of my group split. However, I still hang out with all of them, including those in different courses than me...and during semester 2, I also knew Reynard Gan, Michael Wee, Ashwin Nair and Stephane, and we also started forming another group too..while Ryuu Tan decided to spend his time at the bowling centre..and then the arcade..well, I don't usually go to the arcade and places like bowling, ice skating etc alone..but Ryuu usually prefers going by himself..After going through many hardships in semester 2, I finally arrived in semester 3..but then, Rey's group has different classes than my intake so we split with them and the group..but sometimes I still find them wondering in college and stop by to have a chat with them..
Now it's going to be the end of semester 3..and I was wondering these few days...during semester break will I be able to meet with my college friends as well as my school friends?? My college friends stay far apart from my hometown and those that stay nearby are always busy with part-time job etc..while my school friends..they are also busy with their lives..but at least there is camp coming along so I can still meet my camp friends..but other than camp friends, how about the other friends and groups I have always been hanging along all this while??
-Was quite sad when thinking about this-
*Sanzo김현민(Kim Hyun Min)*
No comments:
Post a Comment